Social media is the new way to market yourself, be it a small startup or a big conglomerate. It is a great space to find new clients, get more traffic to your website and make your presence felt.
However, with so many social media portals available these days, it can be quite daunting to keep the light shining consistently on you on every portal.
Here is where a social media management tool comes in handy. These tools take the heat off you and allow you to be on top of your social media game from a single interface. Read on to know about the five best social media management SaaS tools that are ruling the roost in 2022.
Benefits of SaaS based social media management tools
To stand out on social media platforms, you need the right tools. Social media management tools are the one-stop solution for you to manage all your social media presence from one place. They make it easier to share and schedule content on social networks as well as respond to customers. They help teams manage one or more social streams. Here are some of the top reasons for making social media management tools a part of your marketing regime.
Having advanced tools that manage all your social media portals at one go helps save a lot of time to maintain a consistent presence.
Social listening features in your social media management tool allows you to quickly respond to negative customer comments and resolve issues before they spread like wildfire.
Increased brand awareness
Having your content published across different media channels at once and during peak publishing times makes a prominent presence and increases brand awareness.
Social media management tools give deep insight into the target audience that helps make informed marketing decisions.
Best SaaS Tools for Social Media Management
Now that we know about the benefits of social media management tools, here are the top 5 tools trending in 2022. Make them a part of your social media performance plan and you will see a marked difference.
Hootsuite is one of the biggest SaaS Tools for Social Media Management that is used all across the world. This all-in-one platform lets you curate and schedule content, run social media ads and calculate your social ROI easily.
One of the most sought-after features of Hootsuite is analytics, though you need to have the most expensive plan for it. It allows you to understand social metrics with over 200 metrics to measure performance.
- Monitor multiple accounts and keywords
- Connect with more than 35 social networks
- Bulk schedule of social media posts
- Some of the analytical reports are at an additional cost
- Free plans have restricted tools
- Plans can get costly if you have many social profiles
- Professional – $25 per month
- Team – $100 per month
- Business – $600 per month
- Enterprise – Customized solutions with pricing on request
- Capterra: 4.3/5
- G2: 4.1/5
Sendible is one of the most reliable social media management tools today that helps you expand your audience reach, get new customers and attain your social media goals using one platform.
One of the biggest advantages of Sendible is its price point. It gives more advanced features at a cheaper price point than any other app.
With more than 30,000 agencies, Sendible is undoubtedly one of the preferred social media management tools.
- More integration features than many others
- Interactive social media dashboard
- Save 15% if paying for a year of management upfront
- Does not allow promotion of posts before the scheduled time
- Does not pick the thumbnail on videos
- Basic plans are for one user only
- Creator: $29 per month
- Traction: $89 per month
- Scale: $199 per month
- Expansion: $399 per month
- Capterra: 4.5/5
- G2: 4.5/5
Sprout Social is a robust social media management tool that manages the social media presence for brands and agencies of all sizes.
This one-stop location can manage everything linked to social media marketing- from curation, publishing to scheduling, reporting and analytics. Its USP lies in its advanced automation feature.
- Well-organized dashboard
- Smart Inbox feature for all connected profiles in a single, unified stream
- Queue feature to automatically schedule posts on pre-selected time frames
- Get a list of all followers through the Discovery feature
- No additional fees for reports
- Limited number of social networks
- Higher cost starting at $59 per month
- Standard: $89 per month
- Professional: $149 per month
- Advanced: $249 per month
- Capterra: 4.4/5
- G2: 4.3/5
Buffer is one of the oldest social media tools that primarily schedules posts and supports the most popular portals like Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
It is the best budget option for small businesses and startups as it has a free plan that allows you access to three social channels. The best part about Buffer is its free browser extension that allows you to share content seamlessly.
- Free 14-day trial
- Works on all popular social media sites
- Its free plans include a sleuth of features like optimization tools for hashtags, posting a scheduling tool and more
- All plans have a browser extension, access to mobile app and the Buffer community
- Free plan is limited to only three major social media players
- Does not integrate with as many major platforms like its competitors
- Free plan
- Essentials: $5 per month per social channel
- Capterra: 4.3/5
- G2: 4.5/5
5. Social Pilot
Social Pilot is the best social media management tool for small teams as its Small Team plan allows up to three users while most others allow only one user on their cheaper plans.
Its forte is powerful publishing, insightful analytics and easy collaboration. It works well for agencies with many clients due to its client management feature.
- Allows you to cancel plan anytime
- No credit card required
- Allows integration with 75 social accounts at an affordable rate
- Easy to navigate and clutter-free dashboard
- Scalability is more affordable as you pay less to take one or more clients
- Have to pay for a year upfront for the lowest pricing plan
- Basic plan is not feature-rich
- Agency: $127.5 per month
- Studio: $85 per month
- Small team: $42.5 per month
- Enterprise: Get a customizable plan
- Capterra: 4.4/5
- G2: 4.5/5
Choose one of the top 5 social media management tools mentioned above to manage your social media posting, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting.
However, if you need expert help with creatives to post across different social media channels, instead of deploying in-house resources for the same, you can always opt for the subscription-based model with specialized platforms like Design Shifu, based on your specific requirements.
Not only will you be able to keep your marketing budget in check, but you also get the added benefit of requesting unlimited designs and revisions. Not to forget the 14-day, 100% money-back guarantee, which ensures you have nothing to lose!