In any startup or agency, it is the employees who drive the growth of a business. The Human Resource department in particular ensures that the employees remain engaged to give their best to the company. Being involved with employee management, an HR department needs to be effective in its operations.
As your business grows, issues like scaling, workforce optimization, and data management start surfacing. With an increase in the number of employees, processes like hiring, training, and managing payroll becomes challenging when done manually. However, a business cannot afford to bear such inefficiencies.
Thanks to SaaS tools for human resource management, several tasks, which were otherwise cumbersome, are made a lot easier and more accurate through AI automation. This article helps you explore some of the best options when it comes to practical HR Software tools for human resource management.
Since your employees matter the most, managing them with care is an absolute essential. BambooHR is a great software that can help you in collecting, organizing, and analyzing employee data. With this tool, the entire process of recruiting and onboarding candidates, managing their compensation, and developing a sustainable work culture, becomes a lot easier.
This tool helps you in storing every essential employee information in a secure database. This database is powered by dynamic reporting and editing tools to optimize the workflow at a faster rate. You can access and control the functions on this database through a mobile app from anywhere at any time.
- Centralized database
- Self-service options for employees and managers
- Payroll administration
- System for tracking applicants
- Storage and management of documents
- Attendance tracking
- Analytics and reports
- Multilingual support
- Multiple alerts
- Management of performance
- Free trial
- Price on request
- Capterra: 4.6
- G2: 4.4
Manage your employees better by using Freshteam to monitor processes effectively and make accurate decisions. This tool comes with a unique application tracking system through which you can connect with the right candidates, schedule interviews with them, and hire the ideal candidate for any job at your company. Through this tool, the candidates can be shortlisted from multiple sources including career sites, job portals, vendors, employee referrals, and so on.
Freshteam is integrated with Candidate 360 which is an AI-powered analytics software. With Candidate 360, all relevant information about your company employees can be stored and managed in a single space. This tool has a mobile app compatible with Android and iOS devices which makes the entire process of recruitment hassle-free.
- Applicant tracking system
- Virtual onboarding and offboarding
- E-signature option
- One-click follow up reminders
- Self-service option for employees
- Auto-generation of organization charts
- Customized policies for time off
- Mobile app for Android and iOS users
- Daily notifications
- Secure system for storing employee information
- Free for up to 50 employees
- $1.11 for the Growth version per month
- $2.21 for the Pro version per month
- $4.43 for the Enterprise version per month
- Capterra: 4.3
- G2: 4.6
Gusto is one of the best SaaS tools for human resource management which offers comprehensive support for managing your company’s employees. Every process relevant to the human resource department including the selection of candidates, onboarding them, and paying them becomes a lot easier with Gusto. From tracking performance to offering promotions, everything is simplified when you choose to incorporate Gusto.
Since every document related to every employee of your company gets stored digitally in Gusto’s database, being organized would no longer be a challenging task. This tool also simplifies payroll management and filing taxes.
- Automated payroll, filings, and taxes
- Reporting of new candidates
- Paperless paychecks
- Automated reimbursements
- Integrated accounting
- Digital employee onboarding and offboarding
- Sick leaves and vacation policies
- Digital pay stubs
- Digital signatures
- Mobile/tablet accessibility
- Core version at $39 per month
- Complete version at $39 per month
- Concierge version at $149 per month
- For customized plans, price on request
- Capterra: 4.7
- G2: 4.3
Payroll management is one of the essential duties of the human resource team. Manual payroll management is not only tiresome, but it also has a high risk of inaccuracy. Paycor is the best SaaS tool for the management of payrolls. With this tool, you can import each employee’s hours directly and check their cash requirements prior to the payroll submission.
Apart from payroll management, this tool also offers solutions with regard to performance management, onboarding of new candidates, and tracking of applicants. It effectively streamlines the HR processes by offering excellent HR management solutions.
- Applicant tracker
- Candidate onboarding
- Tax credit identification
- Employee record-keeping
- Workflow and process creation
- Enrollment portal
- Punch-in via mobile
- Employee scheduling
- Analytics and reporting in real-time
- Employee progress tracking
- For less than 50 employees, $199 per month
- For more than 50 employees, free trial for the first three months, after that price on request
- Capterra: 4.4
- G2: 4.1
5. ZOHO People
With changing times, it is important to tweak the employee onboarding and HR systems. ZOHO People is an ideal platform to ease out the employee initiation process into a company. Its employee engagement system makes a world of difference in the employee experience process as well as it reduces the work for the HR managers.
The HRIS system helps maintain employee databases, manage the entire workforce and have similar HR Processes for the company. The cloud-based HR software gives insightful analytics and performs efficient employee case management, leading to better employee productivity.
- Applicant tracking system
- Candidate sourcing
- Billing & Invoicing
- Built-in course authoring
- Calendar management
- Contractor management
- Employee case management
- Enterprise – $4.16 per employee per month
- Essential HR – $0.83 per employee per month
- Professional – $1.66 per employee per month
- Premium – $2.5 per employee per month
- Capterra: 4.3
- G2: 4.5
Even a small mistake in any of the HR management processes can prove detrimental to a business. Hence, it’s imperative for businesses to leverage SaaS tools for human resource management and ensure seamless talent acquisition, management, engagement and retention. Not to forget, with a SaaS HRMS tool, scaling your business becomes absolutely seamless and hassle-free.